Game Programming

game programming
Game Programming :: The Central Hub :: Game Programming Suggestions Box :: Travis Kelce being evaluated for a concussion - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View

Travis Kelce being evaluated for a concussion (10th Oct 17 at 9:12am UTC)
As anticipated, the Eagles defensive line was the foundation of Jim Schwartz's defense last season and the front seven received high praise cheap jerseys Tuesday from Pro Football Focus.

The football analytics and grading site ranked the Eagles' defensive line and linebackers as the second best front seven in the NFL:

It was a difficult decision between the Eagles and the Seahawks for the No. 1 spot, as this front seven propped up a hodge podge secondary to form one of the league's most effective defenses for a good portion of the season. Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox finished with the third and fourth highest pass rushing productivity marks at their respective positions. Philadelphia's front seven also wholesale jerseys China features a budding star in second year linebacker Jordan Hicks, who led all players at the position with five interceptions.

It isn't surprising to see Graham, who finished the season with 51 tackles 5.5 sacks and a team high 11 tackles for loss, rank as the team's highest graded player at the position. Graham was a disruptive force throughout the season both against the run and in the pass rush.

5 Defensive FAs the Eagles could target

"I think we work hard each and every week," Graham said recently of the defensive line's success. "It was a learning thing for us this year. We were strong each and every week, but we have to get the quarterback on the ground. There were plenty of times where we missed a lot of sacks. I think that's where we Cheap China Jerseys could get better as a defensive line.

"I wouldn't say that we were the life blood of the defense just yet. We have to make plays in order for this defense to really work. I think at times we showed that we could be the best. At times, I felt like we back tracked. I think this season, we showed flashes of it and now it's all about going out this offseason and going out and proving it next year."

This was the Eagles' first season under defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz and as a unit, the Eagles front seven posted 51 tackles for loss and 29.5 sacks in 2016.
 Printable View